Baseball Toaster was unplugged on February 4, 2009.
toaster 'at" humbug.com
OK, I'm finally ready for Final Humbugardy. Sorry for the delay.
Here are the rules:
1. The category is: "Riddle"
2. Only players who have positive points are eligible to play. Those players are:
For The Turnstiles: 6300
Bob Timmerman: 2600
T J: 1200
Humma Kavula: 1100
Dan Lucero: 500
Jacob L: 400
Baby Maddux: 300
Ryan Wilkins: 300
Cliff Corcoran: 200
Sam DC: 200
2. You may bet as many of your points as you like in the comments below. I will close the betting just before I post the answer.
3. On Friday, February 10, 2006, at 9AM Pacific Time, I will post the answer.
4. The first three people to email the correct question to scorebard At yahoo dot com will win points. The others will lose their bets. Only the first answer submitted by each player will count.
5. The first correct answer will win triple the bet. The second will win double the bet. The third will win the amount of the bet.
6. If there aren't three correct answers by noon PT on Monday, February 13, the game is over.
Derek Smart: 0
Shaun P: 0
Im So Blue: -711
Philip Michaels: -2000
Let me know if you think I miscounted.
Comment status: comments have been closed. Baseball Toaster is now out of business.